The Asics Netburner Professional FF Netball Shoe!
The Netburner Professional FF netball shoe is the new kid on the block.
With a brilliant and completely updated midsole/outsole, a new running based last, as well as a higher toe spring, allowing for a more responsive explosive feel.
The upper is made from a new TPU yarn material mesh, providing better durability than traditional nylon mesh, thanks to the reduction of synthetic leather reinforcements.
This is also the first netball shoe to introduce our revolutionary Flytefoam technology, making it 40g lighter than its predecessor.
- Remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Its organic fibres bounce back into its original shape in the space of each stride to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. *+/- 10%.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYS
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
SOLYTE 45 LASTING
- Employs 45 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft platform feel.
SOLYTE 55 LASTING
- Employs 55 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel.
TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
|Please note that sizes may vary depending on the brand of footwear.|
FAST Delivery New Zealand wide.
Stress Free Returns – We are happy for you to purchase multiple items or sizes and send back any items you do not want with no questions asked. Get the right size first time and send back the size that doesn’t fit.
All exchanges will be delivered back to you FREE.
Full Priced Items can be exchanged, credited or refunded.
Sales and Clearance Items can be exchanged or credited but no refunds.
Click here to view the full Shipping Details and Returns Policy.