The Asics Gel-Netburner 18 D Netball Shoe!
The GEL-Netburner 18 is a netball shoe built with a high-performance midsole that incorporates Plus3 technology that raises the heel gradient by an additional 3mm, making it ideal for netball players who experience high levels of strain on their Achilles tendon.
This shoe features Softtop DuoMax for increased levels of comfort, while a midsole Trusstic works to provide great arch support and torsion stability.
The addition of Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL further enhances cushioning and comfort
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
GENDER SPECIFIC CUSHIONING
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
PLUS 3 MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- 3mm of additional midsole height at heel on womens models helps relieve strain on achilles tendon to improve comfort.
REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYS
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Employs a thin, softer layer that sits on top of main stability component in midsole for comfort.
SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL
- Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
SOLYTE 55 LASTING
- Employs 55 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel.
FAST Delivery New Zealand wide.
Stress Free Returns – We are happy for you to purchase multiple items or sizes and send back any items you do not want with no questions asked. Get the right size first time and send back the size that doesn’t fit.
All exchanges will be delivered back to you FREE.
Full Priced Items can be exchanged, credited or refunded.
Sales and Clearance Items can be exchanged or credited but no refunds.
Click here to view the full Shipping Details and Returns Policy.